Hi guys! Man, Summer’s over, and school has started. Wow, it has flown by fast! I didn’t read as many books as I wanted to, but I did accomplish a lot. This past month has been filled with some great books! Now here’s my July in review!
1. Knack, by Tom Twitchel
- The first installment of the Benjamin Brown series. Fun and enjoyable, but confusing in a few parts. Not as great as the second- see below- but still a wonderful first for the author.
2. Mr. Boots Sifting Time: Modern Day Poetry that Teaches the Power of Positive Thought: Motivation for Personal Development & Mindfulness, by Alex Abaz
- I love poetry! This book was short and sweet. So sweet that I love it!
3. Sleight, by Tom Twitchel
- Oh man, this book was SO SO SO good!!! It was amazing! Like a suspense and thriller movie, but as a book!
4. St. Thomas Aquinas in 50 Pages: The Layman’s Quick Guide to Thomism, by Taylor R. Marshall, Ph.D.
- Great read to learn about St. Thomas Aquinas and his theological views. A great overview of theology.
38. Even if the Sky Falls, by Mia Garcia
- I had such high hopes, but this book didn’t cut it for me. Just like the sky, my rating fell.
39. Davenport House, by Marie Silk
- Woah. So much mystery and shockers. I kept on getting punched in the face with surprises and revelations I would have never expected! Man, this was good.
40. Meet the Witnesses of the Miracle of the Sun, by John M. Haffert
- I truly believe the Miracle of the Sun happened in Fatima. Want proof? Listen to the 70,000 people who witnessed it. A great and wonderful read. It will change your view on our world and miracles.
And thise were my July reads! Currently, I am reading “Love Blind” by Jolene Perry and Christa Desir and “Grim Nora and the Secret of the Skull” by A.M. Albaugh (who has requested for a review). You will continue to hear from me, but because school will be very busy, my reading schedule will frequently change! But I will remember to try and post something!