Hey guys! Man, October’s already here! Can you believe it? But the more into the school I’m in, the less time I get to read. Already, I’m trying to choose whether I should, with my remaining 20 minutes of free time in my Personal Finance class, do YASH, read either my Youcat or The Secret Life of Bees, or continue blogging. So, I’m going to continue blogging. While looking at YASH and emailing authors for free bookplates and swag. I’m almost at 100!
So here’s the thing. I haven’t been reading as many books lately as I should. I know. There’s one book I need to review that I’ve had for more than two or three months now! Sorry about that! I’m going to read that as soon as I can. Here’s October’s to-read list. And if you are an author who wants to send me a book, I’d be happy to read it! Firstly, here are the books that I need to read. Because there might be a little of a long wait, I will list them so people can go out and read summaries, buy them, etc.
- The Age of Corruption, by Melanie Ifield (Homecoming-Fall Break read)
- What’s Next?, by Alex Abaz (October read)
- Catch the Spark Within, by Alex Abaz (Halloween read)
- Davenport House 2, by Marie Silk
- Born This Way, by Sacha Lanvin
Those are the author-sent books that I am planning to read soon! Here are my upcoming non-electronic reads:
- Confidence in God, Words of Encouragement, by Rev. Daniel Considine, S.J. (Book 52!)
- Youcat, by Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI
- The Secret Life of Bees, by Sue Monk Kidd
Oh, and I’m so close to completing my 52 books in 52 weeks challenge! My 52nd book will be Confidence in God, Words of Encouragement, by Rev. Daniel Considine, S.J., a small little book that was sent to me by Mrs. Patti Melvin, director of the Universal Living Rosary Association. It’s an amazing and encouraging books! I really recommend it!
So that’s my October update! It’s been a while since I’ve posted something, so here it is!