Here’s the amazing news! I just completed the “52 Books in 52 Weeks” challenge! Woo Hoo!!!
Thank you. Thank you.
As a special celebratory treat, I’m going to do 10 Book Superlatives of the 52 I’ve just read. Here they are!
Most Likely to Make Me Go “Why Did I Continue This Book Even After Knowing It’s Just Bad?”
- Sky Jumpers, by Peggy Eddleman
Most Likely to Want to Track Down the Author and Get Him or Her to Sign my Copy
- Between Shades of Gray, by Ruta Sepetys
Most Likely to Make Me Argue with People who Don’t Like the Book
- Mosquitoland, by David Arnold
Most Likely for the Plot to Happen to Me
- My Senior Year of Awesomeness, by Jennifer DiGiovanni
Most Likely to Be Thrown Against the Wall and Then Picked Up and Treated as a Hurt Baby Since I Damaged It
- We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
Most Likely to Be Completely Soaked with My Tears
- All the Bright Places, by Jennifer Niven
Most Likely to Freak Me Out and Boggle My Mind Completely
- Alibi Interrupted, by J. L. Pattison
Most Likely to Burn in a Fire
- City of Thieves, by David Benioff
Most Likely to Make Me Spit My Morning Coffee Out When Reading It Because I’m Laughinf
- Bossypants, by Tina Fey
Most Likely to Change Me For the Better
- Confidence in God, Words of Encouragement, by Rev. Daniel Considine, S.J.
So next up on the challenge list is trying to finish all my requested books! See you later!