Hi guys! Happy Sunday! Although I am so behind on awards and tags and haven’t yet updated our sidebar with our newest awards, I was able to do our tags for the Black Cat Blue Sea Award! We were nominated by Jannin from The Booknerd Dragon and Rendz from Reading with Rendz, two of the closest bloggers I have interacted with! They have amazing blogs, and I urge you to check them out! Thank you so much for nominating us!
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
1. What is your biggest fear?
Nope… Gonna keep this to myself! But one of my biggest fears is falling from heights. I’m not afraid of being high up, just whenever the chance of falling is great, like on a roller coaster where I get that weird feeling of my stomach shifting in my body. Ugh!
2. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Sunday! It’s the day I can relax, read, blog, and catch up on things. I love Sundays since it’s both the Lord’s Day and a day of worship and rest! I usually don’t have to worry about too many things on a Sunday. It’s great! I just pace myself that I don’t even try to stress myself!
3. Least favorite over-hyped book.
Fifty Shades of Gray. I don’t know why anyone would want to read it! Why? I haven’t read it and don’t ever want to! Just please no.
1. What is a book that brings up a good memory?
The Continuum Trilogy by Jennifer Brody. I remember those days when I couldn’t put it down! I could see the action, adventure, suspense, thrill, romance, and plot twists all unfold before my eyes! That’s why it’s my favorite series!
2. Do you have a person with whom you can fangirl/boy with at anytime of the day?
No because I’m one of the only big readers who actually like to talk about books with other people (I’m an ESFJ!). But sometimes I just geek out over books with a lot of my author and blogger friends like Shaila Patel (author of Soulmated which you should read), Stephanie from TeacherofYA, and Krysti from YA and Wine. There’s free promotion right there!
3. You can wish yourself into any fictional world you want, but you must leave behind this life (family, friends and books!) Would you do it and if so, where would you go?
Nope! I’d rather read about them than leave all my friends and family. I don’t want there to be no more blogging, La La La soundtracks, and violin, so I’d stay here.
Stephanie from Teacher of YA
Krysti from YA and Wine
Mandy from Book Princess Reviews
Payton from Payton’s Book Thoughts
Kim from By Hook or By Book
Megan from ::bookslayerReads::
Olga from Olga’s Oddish Obsession
1. What is your favorite album or soundtrack you like to listen to and why?
2. Which book have you been wanting to get signed for such a long time?
3. Would you rather read only physical books but get a paper cut every 15 minutes or e-books but your device shuts down for 1 minute every 5 minutes?
If you were nominated, you are not required to do the tag! If you do, please tag us! I’d love to see your answers!