My Encouraged Review Request Format
- Book Title
- Publisher (traditionally published, self published, or indie published)
- Publishing Date (backlist and upcoming releases)
- Cover Picture
- Page Count
- Word Count
- Official Synopsis
- If Possible, Sample Excerpt (Preferably Chapters 1 – 3 or first 20 pages)
- Availability of Physical Copies/ARCs and Electronic Copies (PDFs, ePubs, and MOBIs)
- Important!!!: Why do you believe this book will be a great fit for me?
Here is our review policy! Please read this! If you do not adhere to this policy, it will decrease your chance of us accepting your book. Not following this policy does not mean your book will not be accepted. We urge that you follow this.
This policy does not apply to authors who we’ve already contacted in past, those who we request for copies, and those who’ve we already established connections, too. This policy applies to those who are requesting/contact LILbooKlovers for the first time! This only applies to review requests (not videos, interviews, guest posts, giveaways, etc.).
Because of the number of requests I receive, I am selective with the books I accept for review. I prioritize books from authors who I have previously worked/communicated with in the past, authors who follow our review guidelines (see Review Policy), and authors who I am very interested in working with. I will consider your book based on a) the number of books I have in my queue to review, b) my interest in your book and, c) availability of certain formats.
I prefer physical copies of ARCs and finished copies, but I do also accept e-ARCs and e-books. I am able to accept PDF and MOBI files (preference being MOBI). I also prefer if I would be able to keep the copy of the book.
All my reviews will be honest and will comply with FTC regulations and have a disclaimer. They will note whether your book was sent for review consideration or in exchange for a review. I may or may not include the author’s or publisher’s name in my disclaimer; that is at my discretion.
I will be happy to read your ARC or finished book and review it, but because of school and my busy schedule, it could take a while sometimes.
- If your novel is yet to release, I will do my best to get a review within 30 days before (usually the week or two before release) or the week of release.
- If your novel is for review consideration, it will take me longer to get to it. I aim for 2 to 3 months, but sometimes it won’t be until possibly a year later for me to read your novel. Sometimes, I lay it away to read later and get caught up with other requests. Sorry about that inconvenience.
- I prioritize books based on their release date.
I will post reviews on my blog and cross-post later on Goodreads, Twitter, and Facebook (I do not have an Amazon account).
Genres I Will Usually Take:
- Young Adult & Middle Grade
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Humor and Comedy
- Catholic (fiction and nonfiction)
- Action, Suspense, Mystery, and Thriller
Genres I Will Consider:
- Nonfiction (depends on type of nonfiction and length)
- Christian (depending on its Catholic compatibility)
- Romance (must be clean or mostly clean)
Genres I Will Avoid:
- Horror (I will make exceptions)
- Erotica, or anything with heavy sexual content
- New Adult
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a note in the contact form under Contact for more details. You can also message me through the Facebook page, Instagram page, or Twitter account.
Feel free to follow-up on any requests, but if I do not respond to your email, that means I have denied your request. I do not have the time to reply to every email I receive, so please understand this inconvenience. I will respond to those that I have accepted.