Because of the number of requests I receive, I am selective with the books I accept for review. I prioritize books from authors who I have previously worked/communicated with in the past, authors who follow our review guidelines (see Review Policy), and authors who I am very interested in working with. I will consider your book based on a) the number of books I have in my queue to review, b) my interest in your book and, c) availability of certain formats.
I prefer physical copies of ARCs and finished copies, but I do also accept e-ARCs and e-books. I am able to accept PDF and MOBI files (preference being MOBI). I also prefer if I would be able to keep the copy of the book.
All my reviews will be honest and will comply with FTC regulations and have a disclaimer. They will note whether your book was sent for review consideration or in exchange for a review. I may or may not include the author’s or publisher’s name in my disclaimer; that is at my discretion.
I will be happy to read your ARC or finished book and review it, but because of school and my busy schedule, it could take a while sometimes.
- If your novel is yet to release, I will do my best to get a review within 30 days before (usually the week or two before release) or the week of release.
- If your novel is for review consideration, it will take me longer to get to it. I aim for 2 to 3 months, but sometimes it won’t be until possibly a year later for me to read your novel. Sometimes, I lay it away to read later and get caught up with other requests. Sorry about that inconvenience.
- I prioritize books based on their release date.
I will post reviews on my blog and cross-post later on Goodreads, Twitter, and Facebook (I do not have an Amazon account).
Genres I Will Usually Take:
- Young Adult & Middle Grade
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Humor and Comedy
- Catholic (fiction and nonfiction)
- Action, Suspense, Mystery, and Thriller
Genres I Will Consider:
- Nonfiction (depends on type of nonfiction and length)
- Christian (depending on its Catholic compatibility)
- Romance (must be clean or mostly clean)
Genres I Will Avoid:
- Horror (I will make exceptions)
- Erotica, or anything with heavy sexual content
- New Adult
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a note in the contact form under Contact for more details. You can also message me through the Facebook page, Instagram page, or Twitter account.
Feel free to follow-up on any requests, but if I do not respond to your email, that means I have denied your request. I do not have the time to reply to every email I receive, so please understand this inconvenience. I will respond to those that I have accepted.