Here is our review policy for ALL of us! Please read this! If you do not adhere to this policy, it will decrease your chance of us accepting your book. Not following this policy does not mean your book will not be accepted. We urge that you follow this.
What We Require in a Review Request
- Book Title
- Publisher (If not traditional, mention it is indie)
- Publishing Date (if it is an ARC)
- Cover Picture
- Page Count
- Word Count
- Official Synopsis
- If Possible, Sample Excerpt (Preferably Chapter 1 – 3)
- Availability of Physical Copies/ARCs and Electronic Copies (PDFs, ePubs, and MOBIs)
- Important!!!: Why do you believe this book will be a great fit for us?
This policy does not apply to authors who we’ve already contacted in past, those who we request for copies, and those who’ve we already established connections, too. This policy applies to those who are requesting/contact LILbooKlovers for the first time! This only applies to review requests (not videos, interviews, guest posts, giveaways, etc.).