So LILbooKlovers just got its first ever award, nominated by both the wonderful Claudia from A Daily Cloud and Misty from TheLittleIssuez! Thank you guys so much for nominating the crew and me! This is actually our first ever award and tag, so I’m really, really excited about this! This is awesome! Go check out their blogs if you have the chance!The Mystery Blogger Award was first created by Okoto Enigma from Okoto Enigma’s Blog, and it’s such a wonderful idea!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself
- I play the violin and piano, and I sing in choirs! I have played in collegiate and regional orchestras and sung in regional and state choirs.
- I am aspiring to become a computer engineer after college!
- My top three foods (in no random order) are cheesecake, onion rings, and chicken (any chicken).
Questions I Was Given from Claudia (1-5) and Misty (6-10)
1) What is one genre you barely read from, and why?
Horror. I get easily scared sometimes. When watching the newest Ghostbusters movie, I actually couldn’t watch because I knew a jump scare was coming. Yet I went through the Conjuring 2 without getting frightened… I can’t do scary stuff!
2) Who is your top fictional crush?
Tina Goldstein from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. She will be my fictional girlfriend if I could date her. She’s definitely the ideal girl for me!
3) What is one film adaptation you preferred to the book?
I really don’t know (because there’s rarely any film adaptations better than books), but I would re-watch the Hunger Games movie than re-read the book.
4) If you could only read one series over and over again for the rest of your life, which series would you pick?
Ooh, this is a toughie, but I would go with The Continuum Trilogy by Jennifer Brody. It’s so amazing it would be the first series I would pick up if I were doing re-reads.
5) Who is your favourite booktuber or book blogger (besides me of course ;))
Stephanie, from TeacherofYA! She’s one of the first blogger friends I have made, and she is one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet! I love her and her blog!
6) Dog or Cat?
Dogs, for sure!
7) What was the most overplayed song of 2016?
Sorry, by Justin Bieber. I just can’t stand that song.
8) If you could have any superpower in the world what would it be?
To read a book in a few seconds… Or at least faster!
9) What kind of books do you like? (Fantasy? Romance? Horror? … etc)
I am a Young Adult/ Historical Fiction/ Dystopian / Humor/ Indie junkie all the way!
10) If you were stranded on an island, which celebrity would you take with you to eat?
I would rather starve to death, honestly! I can’t imagine myself resorting to cannibalism.
I Nominate These People (I love these blogs!):
Susan from Susanlovesbooks
Rafael Ray from The Royal Polar Bear Reads
Krysti from YA and Wine
Stephanie from TeacherofYA
Rita from Bookish Rita
Emily from Bibliobibuli YA
Kayla from Books, Boxes, and Baubles
Rakel from MiRakelBooks
Zac from Of Bleeding Pens and Pages
Tiana from The Book Raven
Here are My Questions for my Nominees:
1) What is one reading habit that bugs you?
2) If you could be best friends with one fictional character, would who it be?
3) Who was the biggest author that you’ve met? Who was the biggest author that you gotten a signed book from?
4) What is your favorite TV show to binge watch?
5) What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?
Here are Some of My Best and Favorite Posts!